We're excited to launch Hippo Insurance Services to the current and future homeowners of Massachusetts. At Hippo, we’ve reinvented home insurance by taking a new preventative approach to protecting your home. We bundle modern coverage with smart technology and access to Hippo Home Care, to help the homeowners of Massachusetts stay one step ahead of problems.
Bay Staters know how to work hard and play hard—and we’re here to help you keep unexpected surprises in your home from derailing your any of those grand plans. It’s our mission to provide you with the tools and services to help you detect problems early, so you stay on track and tackle any obstacles to truly crush homeownership.
Partnering with a leader in smart home tech, SimpliSafe, our smart home sensors help alert you to the issues homeowners commonly face, like water leaks, fires, or theft before they become bigger and more expensive problems.
Hippo Home Care helps make home maintenance, low maintenance. We offer access to a home checkup to help identify and troubleshoot any issues. Need advice? Hippo Home Care experts are available to help you take control of your home to do exactly what needs to be done.
We know it takes grit and savvy to be a Massachusetts homeowner. From heavy winter snowfall to summer humidity and storms—wicked harsh weather means you have to be ready at a moment’s notice. That’s why it’s our goal to give you the tools and support you need to take preventative action and recover in the event of a complication.
To get started, check out these resources to learn how to better protect your property and create your ideal home atmosphere:
- Summer Party Readiness: Get some tips for throwing a fun, and safe summer celebration.
- Building a home library: Calling all bibliophiles and collectors: explore fun ways to organize and display your books.
- Enhancing your home environment: Find out how smart home tech can help you create the right ambiance in your space.
- Hurricane preparation: Create your action plan for surviving a storm and minimizing your home losses.
- Protecting your home from high winds and hail: Learn how to shield your home from hail and prevent losses.
- Fall Home Maintenance Checklist: Run through this quick checklist to prep your home for the incoming fall and winter season.
We are proud and thankful to find a new home in Massachusetts.
Click here to receive a quote in under a minute or call one of our agents at (866) 937-1194 to learn more.