We're excited to offer homeowners a new breed of insurance through Hippo Insurance Services to the current and future homeowners of North Carolina. At Hippo, our preventative approach to protecting your home is changing the home insurance game. Our modern coverage comes with smart home sensors and access to Hippo Home Care, so North Carolina homeowners can crush their homeownership goals.
That starts with getting ahead of problems. At Hippo, we give you tools to help you safeguard your home from letting small issues turn into big problems. Partnering with a leader in smart home tech, Ring, we provide you with smart home sensors that help alert you to the issues homeowners commonly face, like water leaks, fires, and theft. With advanced warning, you can resolve issues quickly before they snowball into more expensive ordeals.
We also give you access to Hippo Home Care — for home maintenance made easy. Our Hippo Home Care experts can conduct a home checkup to help identify problems and offer solutions. They’re available on demand to give you personalized recommendations and guidance on caring for your home.
We know North Carolinians take pride in their state’s beauty. As a Tar Heel homeowner, you want your home to reflect that beauty — and we can help. With our modern insurance plans, smart technology, and home maintenance support, you can keep your home secure and your stress levels low.
Here are some resources to help you enhance and protect your home:
- Fourth of July safety: Get tips for protecting your home from firework-related accidents and fires this July 4.
- Upgrade your outdoor space: Discover 10 outdoor home projects that can help improve your quality of life and increase your home’s resale value.
- Enhancing your home environment: Find out how smart home tech can help you create the right ambiance in your space.
- Hurricane preparation: Learn how to weather a storm and minimize your home losses.
- Flood risk assessment: Find out whether or not your home is at risk for floods — and how to prevent home water damage.
- Tornado preparation: Create a plan for getting through tornado season safely and with minimal losses.
We’re proud and thankful to find a new home in North Carolina.
Click here to receive a quote in under a minute or call one of our agents at (866) 937-1194 to learn more.